Subject: raith free from 21-24 tonight
From: Kyeongran Yoo <raneeyoo@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:56:27 -0800
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:56:27 -0800

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@stanford.edu -----
     Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:51:51 -0800 (PST)
     From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@stanford.edu>
  Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
       To: raneeyoo@stanford.edu

This is the mail system at host webmail04.stanford.edu.

                    The mail system

<raith@stanford.edu>: host smtp.stanford.edu[171.67.20.26] said: 550 5.1.1
     <raith@stanford.edu>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
     recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

----- End forwarded message -----

["multipart/report" not shown]
This is the mail system at host webmail04.stanford.edu.

                   The mail system

<raith@stanford.edu>: host smtp.stanford.edu[171.67.20.26] said: 550 5.1.1
    <raith@stanford.edu>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
    recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

["message/delivery-status" not shown]