Subject: Today 8:30 - 10:30 RAITH session released due to death of sample...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:18:01 -0800

Greetings:

Session reservation for this morning 8:30 - 10:30 AM on the RAITH has been released after the sample was lost on the spinner.
I just removed the session for that user on the CORAL system.  System is available till 10:30 - 10:45 AM when I will be coming on.

Users seeking assistance with Overlay writes at higher acceleration voltages are encouraged to join me for my session today. (~10:30 - 2:00 PM)
 I have been working through some rather challenging alignments due to low contrast of targets on my sample. Currently working on developing a refined method for overlay writes of repeated pattern blocks of devices and am currently in final testing of the method and checking my written procedures.
Come and join me for the fun if you are interested.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway