Subject: Raith system is back up and online for Users...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:15:37 -0800
Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:15:37 -0800
Good Afternoon Raith Users:

System is up and ready for use.  We will resume the coral reservations
queue from this moment onward.
Kathryn Todd has just come onto the system and we should let the
schedule slide if needed as I took up an hour of her session bringing up
the tool and performing the usual system checks.

Users are requested to operate the system up to 20 keV, and no higher,
until the Gun section vacuum reached the mid E-10 Torr level.  I will
test the system at higher acceleration voltages next week .

Thank you four your support!

James Conway