Subject: Finished early system is available for next User -- change in raith computer mouse...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:19:22 -0800
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:19:22 -0800
Greetings:

The RAITH class finished earlier than scheduled and the system is
available for the next Users.

The wireless Mouse on the RAITH computer will not charge its batteries
and we have lost its functionality.  I will go to FRY's and purchase a
new package.

In the meantime I have installed a wired USB mouse that will allow users
to access the application until  the replacement is in the Lab.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway