Subject: Weird Raith Behavior
From: "S. Ekin Kocabas" <kocabas@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:31:41 -0800
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:31:41 -0800
Hi,

I did a write last Sunday using Raith. The focusing and write field
alignment all went through without any problems. After I developed and
etched the sample, I realized that the mask and the actual patterns that
were written by Raith differed. I'm attaching optical microscope
pictures from the sample I etched and also parts of the mask that I used
for EBL. If you ever experienced similar problems with Raith
(writefields intersecting with one another, EBL results different than
the mask results etc.) please let me know. I have other sessions coming
up, and since I'm doing multi-layer EBL, I cannot continue if the first
layer is messed up.

Thanks a lot,

Ekin

["application/pdf" not shown]