Subject: Re: Cancellng my Raith session 2:30 - 6:30 TODAY i This slot is now available.
From: "Byoungil Lee" <bilee@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:49:16 -0800
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:49:16 -0800
I will take the slot.

Thank you
Byoungil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Conway
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:45 PM

  Greetings RAITH Users:

  I am canceling my RAITH session for this afternoon from 2:30 - 6:30 PM due to unexpected
scheduling conflict.  I need to do some more metrology on the previous layer written
before continuing.

  First to reply has the session and the slot is now available on CORAL.

  Thank you for your support!

  James Conway

I will take the slot.

Thank you