Subject: Re: Raith run crashed
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:36:05 -0800
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:36:05 -0800
Hi Michelle,

I too experienced several unusual application termination events during
complex overlay writes during my session Wednesday.  I  them defragged
the RAITH Hard drive after cleaning up the file system.
I have 2 GB of memory on that computer so it shouldn't be a memory
issue.  I am trying to learn more about these types of events.
I have CC'd Joe Klingfus at RAITH USA for his comments and we will see
if there is anything to check or repair to eliminate these issues promptly.
Thank you for your report!

James Conway