Subject: SEMs of MaN2403 EBL patterns written during "rippling" in the SEM mode
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:28:41 -0800

Hello Raith Users:

If you are working on MaN-2403 negative tone resist you may wish to check out the links below.
Together we have been working to optimize the process sheet for Man-2403 in preparation for a new process sheet release due out soon.
Contained therein are some very n
ice patterning results from the RAITH system.
The google picasa web site is also a very nice platform for reporting, and should be a fine example for us all.

My Hat is off to Rohan,

James Conway
SNF Ebeam Lab