Subject: Final Annoucement/Reminder: RAITH SNF Users Monday/Tuesday September 29/30, 2003
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:32:23 -0700
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:32:23 -0700

Greetings Presenters and Participants:

The RAITH SNF Users Meeting will be held 9 AM - 5 PM on September 29/30,
2003 at Stanford University.
Presentations will start promptly at 9:00 AM and we will adjourn daily
at 5:00 PM.
Presenters and Registered Participants are also invited to join us for
Dinner off campus Monday evening.
Attached is the Schedule and Abstracts of the presentations for your
review.

All presentations will be at:

The Paul Allen Center for Integrated Systems
Cypress Conference Room (CIS-X 101)
Stanford University,
330 Serra Mall,
Stanford, CA 94305

The CIS-X is an extension building attached to the North Side of the CIS
building and can be accessed by foot off of
420 Via Palou Mall, and it is also just off the corners of Serra Mall
and Via Ortega Street intersection. There is a Margarita Bus stop
adjacent the intersection.

Click here for information on Visiting CIS, Public Transit and Parking
Lots available near this building.

Public Transit and the Stanford Margarita Campus Transport Buses are the
recommended means to get to Stanford, as parking is limited and strictly
enforced.

Thank you for your interest in E-beam Technologies at SNF,

James Conway

FYI:
If your email address is listed as To: in this email your registration
has now been confirmed.
If your email address is a CC: you are also invited to attend any, all,
or part of this event that your schedule may allow.

Errata:
If by chance you have fallen through the cracks, my apologizes -- please
just send a brief email to jwc@snf.stanford.edu to confirm you are
coming. If you must cancel, or do not desire to attend the meals, please
also respond to this email so we can get an accurate final head count
for our caterers.

[...]

["application/vnd.ms-word" not shown]
["application/vnd.ms-word" not shown]