Subject: Raith imaging is not working
From: "Anika Kinkhabwala" <anikak@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:11:09 -0700
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:11:09 -0700
I am having issues getting the SEM or even the tv camera to work this
morning.  The user before me had no problems, but when I loaded my sample, I
couldn't see anything because the tv camera signal is completely black.
Then, when I tried the SE2 or inlens signal, it also looked odd.  Anyway,
the rest of my session is free (only until 7am).

-Anika