Subject: Re: Raith imaging is not working
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:57:50 -0800
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:57:50 -0800
  All you needed to do is gracefully exit the LEO application, log out
and SHUTDOWN Windows OS and reboot.  What happens is occasionally the
L-REM module is either read in error or the firmware is revoked at
application launch.  If you shut down the computer it frees up the
memory segment where this firmware resides and reads that specific
script again on the application boot, registers it with the LEO server
and you have all your channels back.

If this happens again I will add it to the FAQ listings.

All the Best,

James Conway