Subject: Releasing my reservation for Friday March 28th from 10 AM to 3 PM -- up for your reservation needs.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:18:54 -0800

Greetings RAITH Users:

In order to assist those whom are having difficulty making reservations on the Coral system I have just released my session for next Friday a week on March 28th from 10 AM to 3 PM.
I will expect that the User whom takes this session time will 'Share the Ride' with another user.

All Users are encourages to take extra care in making any reservation for any tool in the Ebeam Lab, to ensure they honor that reservation and to begin and end their session at the reserved time slot.
A little effort on everyones part will improve the scheduling situation as we move into the busiest months of the year working in SNF.

James Conway