Subject: confirming for your session tomorrow Tuesday March 25, 2008 -- Possible to Share the Ride
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:44:55 -0800
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:44:55 -0800
Dawei Zhang,

Confirming we are working together on overlay alignments to your optical
patterns on the RAITH 150.

We have a long session so we will wish to 'Share the Ride!' if anyone is
interested in trying to fill in after his write.

Session time opened up the hour before hand so I changed our reservation
back an hour to 1:00 to 7:00 PM.

Please be on time to start.

Thank  you,

James Conway