Subject: "Finished" early: Raith150 program crashed
From: "Aaron Hryciw" <ahryciw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:45:52 -0700
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:45:52 -0700
Hello all (especially James, who might know why this happened, and koseki,
who is next) -

I am "finished" my session early, due to a crash of the Raith150 program.  I
was saving some minor changes to my patterns in the GDSII database while
making my final positionlist, and, after eight modifications without any
problems, the Raith150 program suddenly popped up two fatal error messages,
indicating something to the effect of a "read violation" of some memory
address (sorry, I don't remember the exact wording), and shut down.  Upon
restarting the program, the UVW coordinate system was reset, the
positionlist wasn't saved, and, in any event, I do not have time to refocus,
etc., in my remaining reservation time.

Does anyone know why I got these error messages and the Raith150 crash?  Did
I exceed available memory?  My patterns were reasonably large dose arrays,
explicitly drawn out as single structure references (perhaps this was a
mistake, and I ought to have made a structure reference of the single
structure, and done the matrix duplication in the positionlist instead).
Please advise!

Best,

 - Aaron

--