Subject: Re: 5% PMMA Stocked in solvent cabinet -- it is our last bottle.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:25:13 -0700

Greetings Ebeam and RAITH Users:

>> Can you please refill it?
Task done at 1800 hours Monday. Bottle is in the solvent cabinet.

All Users: Please be very conservative with your PMMA usage.
This was the last bottle we have in house for the 5% 495K MW Nanochem material. It will take nearly a month to fill another order.
Please be sure to follow the Ebeam Resist Handling guidelines we have established for use of these materials.

FYI:
All users must use 10 ml syringes to transfer the material onto your wafers -- this helps minimize waste of these expensive materials. NO ONE should be performing pour dispenses from bottles or transferring using beakers.
It generally takes less than 2 ml of 5% PMMA to completely cover a 100 mm wafer.

There is sufficient quantities of 2% 950K MW PMMA material in storage.

We have excess 9% 950K PMMA material for those thick films you desire to experiment with.

Thank you for helping to maintain control over cost and helping to reduce engineering material waste at SNF.

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.

Ali Javey wrote:

Hi James,

The lab PMMA (5% STD - 495 K) is once again out.  It has been out since
the weekend.  Can you please refill it?  Thanks a lot!

Best,
Ali