Subject: Raith session cancelled (23:00 to 03:00): headway shutdown
From: "Aaron Hryciw" <ahryciw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:16:46 -0700
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:16:46 -0700
Raith users:

We are cancelling our Raith session (11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.), since the
previous user on headway2 encountered a problem:  vacuum valve seems to be
broken in the "on" position, such that it will not release his (thin)
substrate.  As such, we were unable to coat our substrate.  Many apologies
for the short notice!

  Aaron

--
Aaron Hryciw