Subject: I need all the raith dongles returned to me today...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:41:04 -0700
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:41:04 -0700

Greetings to the Raith Users whom have the RAITH Off Line Software dongles:

When I loan out a raith dongle key it is to be returned within two weeks
or fourteen days at the latest.  The people in the To: list have all had
them more than a month!

Please return the raith keys to me today!

Users or groups interested in purchase of the RAITH off line software
and the GDSII editor can contact me directly and I can obtain a current
quote.

Thank you,

James Conway

["multipart/related" not shown]

Greetings to the Raith Users whom have the RAITH Off Line Software dongles:

When I loan out a raith dongle key it is to be returned within two weeks or fourteen days at the latest.  The people in the To: list have all had them more than a month!

Please return the raith keys to me today!

Users or groups interested in purchase of the RAITH off line software and the GDSII editor can contact me directly and I can obtain a current quote.

Thank you,

James Conway

["image/jpeg" not shown]