Subject: Raith will go off line to users for stage measurements and adjustments Tuesday and possibly WED. afternoon next week.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 13:43:59 -0700

Good Afternoon Raith Users:

I will need to have access to the RAITH system next Tuesday afternoon after 2:00 PM  and next WED. afternoon 1 - 6 PM, to perform careful measurements of the RAITH piezo post heights and then on both sample holders.  Willing to share the ride but cannot guarantee you will obtain much session time.

Requesting all users working on full wafers on either sample holder to provide me with their height measurements for any UV coordinate so I can determine the magnitude of tilt on these sample holders before effecting mechanical adjustments.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway