Subject: [Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2008-05-13 18:14:46: x y Laser stage motor issues surfacing]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:29:37 -0700
Tue, 13 May 2008 18:29:37 -0700
Greetings Users:

The system just came down with problems in the Laser stage virtual motor
control software or possibly a real hardware issue with the X-Y Laser
stage assemblies.
Xinran W. could not complete his Load Lock Procedure and currently his
sample and the transfer arm are inside the system chamber.

   System is down for users overnight while I figure out the best
approach to resolve this problem. I also just email Raith USA Inc.

So have a nice quiet evening,

James

today during my test session I encountered several x motor SW flags which indicate a
possible motion or SW control problem.
 This may or may not be related to the lost ceramic ball inside the stage rack.  Hopefully
it is sitting on the system chamber floor...

monitoring overnight ...
James

["multipart/related" not shown]
Greetings Users:

The system just came down with problems in the Laser stage virtual motor control software or possibly a real hardware issue with the X-Y Laser stage assemblies.
Xinran W. could not complete his Load Lock Procedure and currently his sample and the transfer arm are inside the system chamber.

   System is down for users overnight while I figure out the best approach to resolve this problem. I also just email Raith USA Inc.

So have a nice quiet evening,

James

today during my test session I encountered several x motor SW flags which indicate a possible motion or SW control problem.
 This may or may not be related to the lost ceramic ball inside the stage rack.  Hopefully it is sitting on the system chamber floor...

monitoring overnight ...
James

["image/gif" not shown]