Subject: [Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2008-05-16 19:21:16: just running gun up and it all looks normal]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:28:12 -0700
Fri, 16 May 2008 19:28:12 -0700
System is up and the vacuum and gun parameters look good.  It will take
a couple of hours to a day to reach normal emission levels.

Go ahead and give it a whorl.  Call me if you have any questions I will
be on the rode to home and will be driving till ~ 2 AM...

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

next users go ahead and try  it out and call  me if you have problems.
Thank you for your support!
james