Subject: Re: raith update; if you are writing today please load your sample at 9:30 am today
From: "Xinran Wang" <xinranw@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:12:27 -0700
Fri, 23 May 2008 09:12:27 -0700
Hi Kelley,
Is there a way to write down the loading procedure for people to follow
while James is away? If this continue to be a problem, we cannot just load
people's chips in one time of a day because of limited clips and the
availability of the samples. Can we ask for James permission to use the
administrator login for this limited time and then he can change the
password once coming back? If there is a phone number we can call 24/7 that
will be ok too...

Thanks,
Xinran