Subject: Re: Raith update
From: "Vanessa Sih" <vsih@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:44:21 -0700
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:44:21 -0700
Hi,

I tried to use the modified load procedure this morning, and I get the
following error message when I click on the lightning rod button on the T
row:

> Find Home motor T failed (-1)!

I tried shutting down both computers and retrying, but this did not help.  I
didn't want to try the normal load procedure, so I am giving up on Raith use
for today.

Vanessa

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 6:32 AM, <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just use the tool and send me email a d be sure to log your sessions in the
> logbook.
>
> Jwc
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

* Then proceed with the normal load procedure by clicking the Load Sample button in the Loadlock window