Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: RAITH Group XXXII -- Intensive 4 day short course. June 17 - 20 2008 TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 6 PM CIS 101 10 - 12:30 Ebeam Lab 2 - 6 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:03:39 -0700
Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:03:39 -0700
*Greetings RAITH Group XXXII:

**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** XXXII -- the next RAITH** Four Day Basic User Short
Course.
If you are listed in the CC: section of this email, I am** still ** in
need of further information, or a commitment from you, and hope to add
you in the next class.
Any RAITH users wishing to attend are also welcome if you desire a
review of operations on the RAITH 150 system.
**
We wish to invite all interested parties to the Tuesday morning lecture
session from 10:00 AM  - 12:30 PM,  and the following Demo Layer One
training from 2 PM - 6 PM in the afternoon.  All others are also welcome
to attend as observers the other 'Hands-On' sessions through the week.
*
*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your first reminder and confirmation of your commitment for
attending the RAITH Group XXXII Training course to be held June 17 to
20th, 2008
_*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"*
<http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?430:mss:73:200801:bleokmmlinkjilfgnknc>
class covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am next holding this
class on June 10, 2008 from 10:15 - 12:30 PM in the SNF cleanroom. There
is a separate sign up for this class on the white board in my office at
CIS 31.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

*   **RAITH Group** XXXII **Schedule: **   *

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training -- Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*June 17 to 20th, 2008 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, while the system is writing,
so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.  You should
have started working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your
substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On' sessions. Some afternoons we
may also be able to finish earlier,  letting the system write on its own
to the end of our reservations on the system.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday June 17, 2008:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS 101
14:00 - 17:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday June 18, 2008:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two:
OVERLAY -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:  Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Thursday June 19, 2008:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday June 20, 2008:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 8: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login
to the system.

I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.
You can stop by my office hour and pick up a copy of these training
materials during my daily office hour. (8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31) Just
bring along a USB drive!

*RAITH Group XXXII Date June 17 to 20th**, 2008:**
BASIC USER INTENSIVE FOUR DAY SHORT COURSE.
This is an tentative class listing due to pending certification of
prerequisites to be completed by all those below:
*

Hailiang Wang hailiang@stanford.edu <mailto:hailiang@stanford.edu>
Coral: hailiang Hongjie Dai Group Project: Carbon Nano Tubes

Joong Sun Park joongsun.park@stanford.edu
<mailto:joongsun.park@stanford.edu> Coral: joongsun Prinz Group Project:
SOFC Solid Oxide Fuel Cell...

Wonyoung Lee leewy@stanford.edu <mailto:leewy@stanford.edu> Coral: leewy
Prinz Group Project SOFC Solid Oxide Fuel Cell...

Xu Tian xutian@stanford.edu <mailto:xutian@stanford.edu> Coral: xutian
Prinz Group Project:  SOFC -- electrode/electrolyte interface studies
Fuel cell.

*Also invited are members of RAITH Group XXXIII Date August  12 to
15th**, 2008:**
BASIC USER INTENSIVE FOUR DAY SHORT COURSE.
*

Julie Bert jbert@stanford.edu <mailto:jbert@stanford.edu>  Coral: jbert
Moler Project:  Au and AL rings for persistent current measurements.
Queued to complete training before this group start.  Both James W.
Conway and Nick Koshnick.

Donkoun Lee dlee76@stanford.edu <mailto:dlee76@stanford.edu> Coral:
dlee76  Shan Wang Group Project:  Spin Torque
Queued to complete training before this group start.  Both James W. Conway

["multipart/related" not shown]
[...]

Users are also encouraged to attend the "Take a Spin with Me" class covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am next holding this class on June 10, 2008 from 10:15 - 12:30 PM in the SNF cleanroom. There is a separate sign up for this class on the white board in my office at CIS 31.

Hailiang Wang hailiang@stanford.edu Coral: hailiang Hongjie Dai Group Project: Carbon Nano Tubes

Joong Sun Park joongsun.park@stanford.edu Coral: joongsun Prinz Group Project: SOFC Solid Oxide Fuel Cell…

Wonyoung Lee leewy@stanford.edu Coral: leewy Prinz Group Project SOFC Solid Oxide Fuel Cell…

Xu Tian xutian@stanford.edu Coral: xutian  Prinz Group Project:  SOFC – electrode/electrolyte interface studies Fuel cell.

Also invited are members of RAITH Group XXXIII Date August  12 to 15th, 2008:
BASIC USER INTENSIVE FOUR DAY SHORT COURSE.

Julie Bert jbert@stanford.edu  Coral: jbert Moler Project:  Au and AL rings for persistent current measurements.
Queued to complete training before this group start.  Both James W. Conway and Nick Koshnick.

Donkoun Lee dlee76@stanford.edu Coral: dlee76  Shan Wang Group Project:  Spin Torque
Queued to complete training before this group start.  Both James W. Conway

["image/gif" not shown]