Subject: LEO PC IS UP with New Windows NT 2000 OS.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:59:28 -0700
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:59:28 -0700

Mark and Hung Tao and RAITH USERS:

Mark and Hung Tao:
The system is available for your to continue your EBL session.

Today:

We have installed a brand new PC and Windows NT 2000 OS to the LEO PC.
Much more memory and gobs of storage.

Networked with the RAITH computer as before...

UPgraded the LEO column and server software to version 4.00.03

We copied over some of the old configurations so it will appear similar
to before.

I will be updating the RAITH Macros in the morning...

Please let me know if anyone encounters problems.  415-412-4825

All the best,

James Conway

Users receiving this message that are no longer using the RAITH are
requested to reply to this email, and assist us in removing old log-ons
on the system to clean up our working space.  Thank you.  JWC