Subject: Users do not have to home T transfer rod before their LL operations.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:14:48 -0700
Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:14:48 -0700
Greetings RAITH Users:

Users on the RAITH do not have to find home of the Transfer arm rod
during their Load Lock sessions and the error flag -1 can be ignored.
This is not a reason to abort or cancel your reservations and most users
will not encounter problems with their loads since we made adjustments
early Saturday afternoon.

If you are having further problems with either stage coordinates or the
Transfer arm you can home it and it will travel to where the limit
switches make and update the Laser Stage coordinates.

Raith is up and available to scheduled users...

Happy exposures,

JWC