Subject: Re: Problem raith SNF 2008-06-03 17:36:17: lots of stage drift 6-2
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:46:24 -0700
Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:46:24 -0700
Hello Kathryn and Raith Users:

Thank you for your report!

I checked the LIS stage today and did not measure any significant drift
or shifting of either the image or the stage SEMing an SOI chip covered
with Espacer.
The sample holder may have had a bad landing due to existing issues with
the T loader transfer arm, or your sample could have been charging.
How did the EBL exposure come out?