Subject: Please return the off line SW installation disk and all dongles check out.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:00:39 -0700
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:00:39 -0700

Greetings:

I did not get back the RAITH off line installation disk when it was
given to a user ABOUT two weeks ago.
If you have this disk please return it to me today! I need it for my new
users taking the raith Basic Users Class this week.

All dongles that are checked out are to be returned to me this week.  I
will be working out an exchange of two of the dongles for USB dongles
from raith USA Inc.

JWC