Subject: RAITH STATUS THURSDAY 18:00 SYSTEM IS UP FOR USERS -- NOT TO EXCEED 10 KEV ACCELERATION VOLTAGE UNTIL GUN VACUUM REACHES BASE PRESSURE.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:41:04 -0700
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:41:04 -0700
*Good Evening RAITH Users,*

Raith system has been qualified for use during the Raith Basic Users
training class this afternoon.

SYSTEM IS UP FOR ALL USERS -- PLEASE NOT TO EXCEED 10 KEV ACCELERATION
VOLTAGE UNTIL GUN VACUUM REACHES BASE PRESSURE.
Users may notice reduced beam current levels as the FE-Gun runs itself
back in.  /Currently /30 um apt. 10 keV Beam Current is 0.118 nA and
slowly increasing.  :-D

We will test the system at 15 and 20 keV tomorrow.  Please call me if
you encounter any problems.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway