Subject: James will be away from SNF through Monday July 7 2008 at 10:30 AM. Link to "Who are you going to call for help on the RAITH System"
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:04:25 -0700
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:04:25 -0700
*
Greetings Raith Users:*

I will be away from SNF and unavailable by email. SMS text messages or
voice mail is preferred.  Next week I will be unavailable by cell phone
much of the time.

If you run into any problems please refer to the "Whom are you going to
call..." RAITH FAQ.
<http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2160:mss:2665:200805:kdbhnkdijjbdjjabbgha>

I will be out of the SNF facility tomorrow Friday and all next week
returning Monday July 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM and on Tuesday will resume my
normal office hours.

Will be on and off the cell phone grid through this period so please
leave me a voice mail or send me an SMS to my cell if you try to reach me.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway