Subject: Please bring back all the RAITH SW off line hard keys ...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:24:34 -0700
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:24:34 -0700
Dongle loans are normally for two week periods unless otherwise approved.

Please return the dongles to me this afternoon.  Please leave a post-it
or note on it with your name so I can check you back in when you leave
it on my desk.

I have just received two new USB hard lock keys and will be installing
one onto the new RAITH off line computer in the center of the Ebeam Lab.

Thank you,

James Conway