Subject: RAITH 150 OFFLINE COMPUTER HAS a VIRUS Bloodhound.exe trojan
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:12:21 -0700
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:12:21 -0700
WARNING RAITH 150 OFF LINE COMPUTER USERS:

RAITH 150 OFF LINE COMPUTER HAS the VIRUS Bloodhound.exe  which is a Trojan.

This incident is continuing on this machine and the Norton Anitivirus is
quarantining these files as they are spawned.

Users are cautioned to not use this system, nor transfer files off this
system, until this issue is resolved.  We are currently scanning the
computer with antiviral software.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway