Subject: Re: Raith Load Lock Error
From: Yuan Zhang <zhangy@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 11:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

The previous user's sample was unloaded. I tried the load and unload procedures again,
and the robot arm worked fine for me. I'll release the tool to users, but please keep
an eye on the robot arm. If you meet the same problem later today, please follow the
instruction and use the joystick to slightly push it out. If manual unload doesn't work,
please let Xinran or me know, and we'll help you unload the samples.

Thanks,
Yuan