Subject: I will work with you during your raith session today to troubleshoot issues with the T transfer arm .
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:20:14 -0700
Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:20:14 -0700
Salman:

Sorry to learn you had problems on the tools during your sessions recently.

I am available for some time this afternoon after 1:30 PM. So I can work
with you during your raith session today to troubleshoot issues with the
T transfer arm using your login.

See you at 1:30 - 1:40 PM in the Raith room.

All the Best,

JWC