Subject: Re: Raith Load Lock Error
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:44:20 -0700
Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:44:20 -0700
Good Job Yuan!

Thank you for your help and system support during my vacation away from SNF!

Current RAITH system status:

Today I tested the system and established new outer robot arm position
set point after repeatedly homing the T axis to remove any delta T errors.
I tested the load / unload procedure four times on three different
logins and all seems fine!
This should take care of the problem.  If any loader issues return it is
likely we will need to swap out to a new loader drive belt.

Thank you for your support!

Good Evening,

James Conway

Yuan Zhang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The previous user's sample was unloaded. I tried the load and unload procedures again,
and the robot arm worked fine for me. I'll release the tool to users, but please keep
an eye on the robot arm. If you meet the same problem later today, please follow the
instruction and use the joystick to slightly push it out. If manual unload doesn't work,
please let Xinran or me know, and we'll help you unload the samples.