Subject: Re3: Where did all the ZEP-520 disappear too? Did we just use it all up? The whole thread inlined.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:22:22 -0700

Hi Rohit:

While this is a good idea; I think it may fail in implementation.  The problems
seems to be one or two users whom are not following resist handling guidelines
and/or are securing their own supply for themselves from our source bottles.
From the reports I have had come back to me on my email earlier in the week I
can account for only about half the 100 ml bottle that we went through in less
than a month.  Reports seem to indicate that some 25 - 50 ml suddenly
disappeared September 26 - October 6th.

IN my humble opinion:  We need to keep immediate control over the ZEP-520 and
some of the other more expensive resist materials by keeping them locked up.
Sad but true...

Thank you, we will keep your idea under discussion with SNF staff.

Yours,

JWC