Subject: raith is ok to use now, but be careful with the load/unload processes
From: "Xinran Wang" <xinranw@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:42:41 -0700
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:42:41 -0700
Hi Raith users:

I was able to clear the errors and manually unload the previous user's
sample. I also tried load/unload procedures and I had no problem, although
the turbo is pretty hot now, probably from continuous spinning for a long
time. Users can now continue to use raith with extra care in the load/unload
processes. Please call James or me if you have any problems.

Best,
Xinran