Subject: Re: ZEP bottle is empty
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:22:11 -0700
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:22:11 -0700
We should have another bottle in stock.

Users are supposed to also inform us when we get to less than 15 ml.

Thanks for the report and I will check it out.

FYI

I have lots of silicon of various thicknesses covered with ZEP-520 A

Best

JWC

Arash Hazeghi wrote:
> Dear Mahnaz, Dear James,
>
> I was about to prepare a wafer when I discovered we are out of ZEP 520, someone had
put the empty bottle in the fridge! This has been happening frequently. Due to the lead
time in ordering ZEP I recommend the bottle be checked periodically and orders be placed
when liquid level is low so users don't end up stuck w/o resist.