Subject: RAITH status 1930 wed.
From: toecutter@att.blackberry.net
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 03:51:39 +0000

Good evening,

The RAITH will continue to be offline to users through late tomorrow.

We have exchanged the controller to the EHT section on the gun power supply, and several
other sub-systems, as parts arrived at SNF. We have been tracing an odd electrical voltage
spike that was affecting components across several sun-systems including the stage.

 We are optimistic that we will be able bring the system back up tomorrow for testing.

Users whom would like to assist in testing should introduce themselves to Lev Markov
with RAITH late tomorrow afternoon in the Ebeam lab.

Thank you for your support.

James Conway

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T