Subject: Re: RAITH is up for users
From: Dirk Englund <englund@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:52:11 -0800
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:52:11 -0800
Hello,

I encountered the load lock error concerning the reach of the robot
arm. My chip loaded, but the stage does not reach the load lock
anymore. I tried correcting the problem manually, but it did not
work.  The next users will probably need to wait for James to fix this.

The specific error is:

"Error LoadLock:
It is not possible to reach the outer position of the robot arm!"

-Dirk

On Nov 17, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Xu Tian wrote:

> Since James' exposure is done and nobody is using the machine. I
> will take the liberty to load my wafer and do a test writing now.
> Just to let you know.
>
> Xu Tian

Postdoctoral Researcher in Electrical Engineering
Stanford University
cvitae.org/englund/