Subject: Please return the RAITH SW dingles to me today.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:24:58 -0800
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:24:58 -0800

Dongles are checked out for two week intervals only.  I expected all of
you to have returned them to me by now, for hand off to the Users
waiting for them on the wait list I maintain.

If you need to regularly use the off line SW you should consider
purchasing it from RAITH USA Inc.  Please contact Kevin Burcham at
kb@raithusa.com for a current quotation and refer them to the Stanford
RAITH 150 Tool.

Please return the dongles to me today!

James Conway