Subject: RAITH 150 Qualification results today status
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:51:49 -0800
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:51:49 -0800

*
Good Morning Raith Users,*

Raith Status for Tuesday November 18, 2008 - The system us up and
available for Users.

I am pleased to report that the RAITH 150 Electron Beam Lithography
system has passed its qualification test with no outstanding issues or
problems observed.

Optical Microscope inspection at 1000X optical mag. exhibit excellent
write field to write field stitching and resolution.

This wafer is now in metalization.   After metal lift off the wafer will
be coated with PMMA and exposed for layer 1 to layer 2 registration as
we move through the RAITH 150 System Qualification Template.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

toecutter@att.blackberry.net wrote:
> RAITH is up for users
>
> We ran a qualification run and it went well and the system is exposing now and should
be finished about 7:30 PM

> Ready for your test writes and I will inspect the EBL results in the morning.
> Thank you for your support!
>
> James Conway
> Call me immediately if you run into problems
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

["multipart/related" not shown]

[...]

["image/gif" not shown]