Subject: I need the RAITH off line Software disk returned to me today.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:36:33 -0800
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:36:33 -0800
Good Morning Raith Users:

I need the RAITH off line Software disk and the USB SW dongle returned
to me. It was not returned when it was loaned out two weeks ago.

You do not need the disk to run the software just a dongle inserted into
the proper port.

Please bring it back to me and place it on my desk this morning.

Best,

James Conway