Subject: Load Lock exchange issues on the robot arm.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:55:33 -0800
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:55:33 -0800

Problems reports on the RAITH.

Kodama and RAITH Users:

We have checked and reset the inner and outer robot arm positions this
morning on the RAITH 150 system.  Yesterday we rebuilt the T loader arm,
replacing the belt and cleaned the drive gear.
No other problems were seen on inspections and many test of the robot arm.

We have had three load unload cycles completed during User runs and so
far we have not seen any problems.  We will continue to monitor and seek
out the cause of last evenings problems urgently.

If any User encounters any problems on the tool they should see me, or
contact me by cell phone, immediately .

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

PS Whomever has the RAITH 150 version 4 off line SW disk please return
it to me immediately.

Takashi Kodama wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Thank you so much.
> By the way, as I posted an e-mail to our discussion list, I could not solve the problem
about unload error at this early morning.
> I found some descriptions in our common Lab note to overcome that. But I could not
decide which "reset button" should be pressed.
> Could you tell me how to do that? I plan to use the equipment at this midnight. Thus,
if possible, I want to understand it beforehand.