Subject: All odd lots of PMMA should be deposited on wafers by the end of the year. We will dispose of all odd lots in the SNF Cleanroom on December 16, days end.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:07:13 -0800
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:07:13 -0800

Greetings PMMA Users:

All bottles of User labeled odd lots and non-standard viscosities of
PMMA  in the SNF Cleanroom should be finished up preferably by
depositing these materials on wafers by the end of the year at shutdown.
At days end on Tuesday December 16, 2008 I will dispose of all PMMA
batches not consumed, when they will be packed up and safely discarded
This is to aid in cleaning up the SNF cleanroom, and to reduce the
volume and amounts of odd lots stored  in the Lab for the annual
inventory of chemicals.

It is recommended to coat up wafers with these materials so we don't
have to throw them away and pay extra disposal cost.

Thank you,

James Conway