Subject: Re: Anyone seen 2% PMMA
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:17:25 -0800
Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:17:25 -0800
The current bottle of Microchem 2% 950K PMMA is in the lab and it is
labeled NON-STANDARD LOT.  This is from a manufacturer lot that is
different than the previous bottle batch of four bottles.  But it is
still the same material you employ for your work if you are working in
2% 950K MW PMMA in Anisole and is total fine for lab use.

I am attempting to use up all the bottled resist in the lab and
cleanroom before the holiday in order to start the year out on new batch
lots of all the normally used PMMA materials.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

Salman Latif wrote:
> Hi, has anyone seen the bottle of 2% PMMA, 950K ? It's not in the cabinet, or the
metal carts, headway or develop areas. If I can find it before 10pm, I can start my
session, otherwise raith will be free 10pm-2am.