Subject: RAITH system coming back up. Hand off to Kocabas or next User about 8 - 9 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:43:25 -0800
Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:43:25 -0800

Good Evening:

RAITH system coming back up and we are waiting for a vacuum set point to
be reached before we can start the FE-GUN.  Kocabas is next in queue and
his samples are inside the machine to compete their aborted write.  My
plan is to return at 7:15  PM  and if the gun emission is stable to hand
off to team of Kocabas and Krishna Coimbatore Balram or the next
available User about 8 - 9 PM.

Best,

JWC