Subject: [Fwd: Re: RAITH system coming back up. Hand off to Kocabas or next User about 8 - 9 PM]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:08:05 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:48:13 -0800
From: Kelley Rivoire <krivoire@stanford.edu>
To: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>, S. Ekin Kocabas <kocabas@stanford.edu>, kcbalram@snf.stanford.edu

Hi Ekin and Krishna,

I just wanted to check for sure whether you are planning to complete
your session starting between 8 and 9pm tonight, as James has
indicated you may. If not, I would be happy to take my session which
was originally scheduled for 8:30 pm tonight. Please let me know, as
if you are using this time I would like to cancel my session ASAP and
sign up for another time.

thanks!
Kelley