Subject: Action Required == PLEASE REMOVE ALL SAMPLES AND SUBSTRATES FROM THE EBEAM LAB PASS THROUGH. Please also help up clean up the ebeam lab area.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:54:43 -0800
Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:54:43 -0800
GREETINGS:

As we approach our annual holiday shutdown we will be cleaning up the
Ebeam Lab area.  Users are requested to take a minute or two while the
systems are pumping down  to help us clean up the lab area spaces by
wiping down all the surfaces with IPA.   If everyone working in the
Ebeam does this for a couple minutes each it will help SNF staff greatly.

NOTICE:  PLEASE REMOVE ALL SAMPLES AND SUBSTRATES FROM THE EBEAM LAB
PASS THROUGH BY MONDAY DECEMBER 15, 2008.
ON TUESDAY DECEMBER 16, 2008 AT ~ 10 AM I WILL DISCARD ALL SAMPLES,
SUBSTRATES, AND TWEEZER PACKAGES REMAINING IN THE PASS THROUGH.

Thank you,

James Conway