Subject: All Coral reservations for RAITH after 10 AM Tuesday December 16, 2008 have been removed and cancelled -- Lab will be shut down
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:04:22 -0800

Good Afternoon Raith Users:

I have deleted on the Coral reservation system all RAITH reservations that have been posted for after 10 AM on Tuesday December 16, 2008.
This is because we will be performing a Full column Preventative Maintenance routine on the RAITH 150 system and performing an extended bake out of the tool over the holiday. This work is scheduled to start upon arrival by the RAITH Field Service personnel at ~ 10 AM Tuesday December 16, 2008.
Users whom are impacted by this change should contact other users with reservation on the tool before that time period and ask to 'share the ride' in order to complete your tasking before shut down.

I will post a shut down schedule and announcement shortly.

Thank you for working well together through this last year!

Sincerely Yours,

James Conway