Subject: LAST CALL ON THE OLD PMMA BLENDS. Please use it up and get it onto your substrates, it all gets removed from the lab Wednesday morning.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:45:39 -0800
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:45:39 -0800
*Greetings Lab Members:
*
This is your last reminder to use up all the old PMMA blends in the SNF
lab.  The Plan is to start the new year with new bottles of material in
the normal dilutions.  As that most of the custom viscosity blends I
have made for you are now 1 to 2 years old they will be removed and
discarded as well.  If you desire coat up your substrates for your next
round of R&D and help us use the materials up today!

*
LAST CALL ON THE OLD PMMA BLENDS.*
                    *Please use it up and get it onto your substrates,
it all gets removed from the lab _Wednesday morning._
*
Happy Holidays,

James Conway